As an indie writer, I would need a lot of help in making my next book a success. Book launches could be a very tedious job and I will not be able to do it alone. As always, I need YOUR help in pulling this off!
I am putting together a team: ATWP LAUNCH TEAM, we shall call ourselves. This will involve a lot of effort, some hard work, tons of support, no compensation, but hopefully a lot of fun.
If you ever plan on doing something like this for yourself, if you are an indie writer yourself, this experience may be helpful for you. Plus, you get to meet other people within the team to help you out, that includes me, of course.
What’s it about?
This is about launching my new book, All the Wrong Places. Most of you who are reading this right now, already know that All the Wrong Places is the spin-off of All the Wrong Reasons. I am currently editing this book and will soon be ready for publication. I am targeting the middle of May, 2019 to release this on Radish Fiction. And in June, 2019, it will be released on Amazon and all other sites.
What will you get out of it?
If you sign up and get accepted to the ATWP Launch Team, here’s what I can offer you in exchange for your time and effort:
- An Advanced Reading Copy (epub) of the manuscript that you can read at least a month before everyone else could get a copy of the book.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook Group that I will create for ATWP Launch, where we can all chat, and share book promotion ideas. I will be managing this group and I’m open to hearing from you about any idea.
- An opportunity to interact with the other launch team members.
- A mention of your name on the Acknowledgment section of the book.
- You will be included in the credits posted on my website with links to any of your book blogs or website (if you have one).
- Your names and short reviews may be posted on the book’s marketing materials, including but not limited to: Book Tours, Blogs, Website, Instagram, Facebook page and Book Trailers.
- Guest Blog—If you have a blog, I would like to work with you and be your guest. We can discuss an exclusive topic, or have an exclusive Q&A, and I would provide an ebook giveaway to a blog reader of your choice.
- Some other surprise perks, which are still a work in progress, and may be dependent on your geography / location.
What help do I need from you?
If you get picked to be a part of the launch team, you are asked to do the following:
- Read the book. (of course!)
- Post your (raving) reviews on the following sites:
- Barnes and Noble
- Your Blog (if you have one)
- Any book review site you can find
- Spread the word any way you can when the book launches on the first week of June, 2019, when the book launches on Amazon.
- Interact with the rest of the launch team on our private Facebook page to share promotion ideas. (No idea is unacceptable or ridiculous! We’ll listen. We’ll experiment. We’ll try anything!)
- The launch will run for about a month to a month and a half. I need your help to tweet, retweet, blog, reblog, post, repost content and promotional posts on your Blog, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages continuously for about a month and a half.
I need someone who will take this launch seriously. So please apply only if you are sure that you would have the time and energy to help get the word out about All the Wrong Places.
Who can apply?
I need to keep the group a manageable and reasonable size, so I cannot accept everyone who applies. Applications will close on Friday, May 3.
I would prefer that the launch team would have the following:
- An Amazon account
- A Goodreads account
- An Instagram account
- A Facebook Account
- A Twitter Account
- A Barnes and Noble Account
- A Smashwords account
- A blog
- Had read and loved “All the Wrong Reasons”
How to apply:
Please click on the Button below, respond to the questions, and give me your contact details. You can tell me a little about why you want to be part of this launch team (in a few fun sentences).
I will review your responses and will email you if you get to join the team. If you don’t get picked this time around, don’t worry, I have another book launch after three months.
Thank you so much for your support and love for my books and characters. Help me make “All the Wrong Places” happen!